[OSGeo-Conf] Results RfP FOSS4G2021 Stage 1

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Oct 11 09:27:32 PDT 2019

Dear Buenos Aires LOC, Dear Istanbul LOC,

I have the honour to tell you, that both teams passed stage 1 and that
we happily await your full proposals untilĀ  2019 November 22nd (AoE) due
to our time schedule [1]. For details see the RfP documents or just ask.

Thanks to Codrina and Arnulf for helping with the voting process.

Like every year one hint from my side: Concentrate on content and do not
spend too much time (or even money) on layout: All members of the CC are
conservative old bags who need glasses for reading anyway and don't care
about such bells and whistles ;-)

Cheers and have fun and remember: We want a fair competition!

Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2021_Bid_Process