[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

adams at osgeo.org adams at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 31 05:25:24 PDT 2020

Dear Michael,

for the 2016 conference, there are no proceedings. I reached out to the
guy, that organized the academic track, maybe that they published
something, but he did not reply yet.

Nevertheless, you will find all talks recorded on the TIB portal:

https://av.tib.eu/series/253/foss4g+bonn+2016

(as most other FOSS4G's also)

Till