[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP FOSS4G2022

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:02:31 PST 2020

Hey:
Quick question...I was just on a call with OSGeo US Chapter and we
discussed letting North American folks know that the 2022 Call for Proposal
will be accepting proposal from both North Am. and Europe. But we figured
we should wait until the RFP is released, and the timeline is announced. It
looks like we're basically a month behind the sched that was in the *draft* RFP
that was reviewed on this thread (see below):
[image: image.png]

Do we have any sense when this will be released, and when the timeline will
be updated?

Not trying to rush anything, just curious about the timeline and process...

MT