[OSGeo-Conf] Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Dec 16 23:02:01 PST 2020

Dear All
If you are speaking of the Academic Track papers, they are published in a volume of the International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science [1]

Since Volume XXXII-3/W14, 1999, the Archives are open access publications, they are published under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 (4.0 since June 2017) License, see publications.copernicus.org/for_authors/license_and_copyright.html<http://publications.copernicus.org/for_authors/license_and_copyright.html> for details.

Best regards
Maria

[1] https://www.int-arch-photogramm-remote-sens-spatial-inf-sci.net/XLII-4-W8/