[OSGeo-Conf] Need to define rules for %age of backflow of FOSS4G surplus

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 04:20:16 PST 2020

Till

IMO: The RfP is published each year, it sets out OSGeo’s expectations for LOCs to bid. I think it is binding but it would do no harm to strengthen that with some more formal language when we revise the RfP document later this year.
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter