[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] FOSS4GUK Online Lessons Learnt

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:59:15 PDT 2020

Hi,

Would it make sense that BALOC21 attends too? Or would that be too crowded?

We will read carefully any outputs from these meetings and leading
conclusions. We have already developed a backup plan in case we have to
move to an online form  (which we hopefully won't have to) but we are
focusing on the onsite version at this moment.

Cheers,
María.