[OSGeo-Conf] Thank you all volunteers and organisers of FOSS4G UK Online 2020

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jun 7 12:00:58 PDT 2020

I wish to thank all volunteers and organisers of FOSS4G UK Online 2020  (Jo Cook, Alastair Graham, Ant Scott, Dave Barter, Matt Travis, Steven Feldman)  for their work and efforts to make this possible.

Making the FOSS4GUK  2020 online conference free is an excellent initiative and will help  students and colleagues from economically poor communities globally to also get opportunity to join the conference and learn from the latest developments. I am grateful to all of them for making this possible.

I think the work and experiences from this will benefit the wider OSGeo community.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4gukonline2020/

attachment.