[OSGeo-Conf] Mailchimp

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Sat May 16 03:46:59 PDT 2020

Hi Malena, Maria,

In fact, the OSGeo board approved within this year's Conference
Committee budget the payment of the annual fee for Mailchimp [1].

I will put you, Malena, in contact with Mike, the OSGEeo Treasurer, to
set up the details for the payment.

Cheers,
Codrina

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2020