[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP FOSS4G2022

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Nov 11 00:55:46 PST 2020

Dear Peter,

as far as I understood, we discussed this also during a meeting we had
with CC and the board some weeks ago. I think we agreed on keep our
cycle "as is", which means, that 2021 will be held in Europe.

The Calgary team denied to re-organize the event in 2022 as they feared
not to keep their team together, but maybe I remember wrong.

I re-put this topic also on the agenda of our board meeting we will have
on friday.

Till