[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION Draft RfP FOSS4G2022 for EU only or NAand EU

adams at osgeo.org adams at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 22 23:46:26 PST 2020

Dear Committee members,

as you might have seen on the discussions, there is the question,
whether we want to send out the vcall for 2022 for Europe only or keep
the region open to Europe and North America. This would mean, that if
for 2022 a NA located team wins, Europe will have the turn in 2023 (and
vice versa).
The regular term would be 2022 Europe and 2023 NA.

Please vote on this issue:

o open the call 2022 for both, NA and EU
o only send the call 2022 out for EU and 2023 to NA

until friday, 27th of November last possible time.

I can then take the result over to the opinion of CC to the board
meeting, which will take place on monday, November 30th as base for
board approvement.

Till