[OSGeo-Conf] Vote stage 1 on RfP 2022 before 11th of March

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:21:14 PST 2021

Vasile:
Can you please make explicit the email addresses we should use for Codrina
and Arnulf?

I have checked my addressbook and I have two email addresses for each of
them. I am assuming for Arnulf we would use the one you cc'ed on this
message, but I'm awaiting your guidance on Codrina.

Thanks in advance...

MT

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 7:15 AM Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Dear CC members,
>
> Even if we got only one letter of intend to host FOSS4G 2022, I think it
> is important to keep the formal character of the bid process [1] and to
> ask you to cast your vote, in the form of thumb up (+1) / thumb down
> (-1), for the Florence proposal [2].
>
> Please send your votes to:
>
> Codrina Ilie
>
> and