[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Vote stage 1 on RfP 2022 before 11th of March

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Sun Mar 21 02:00:23 PDT 2021

Hi Luca,

I'd like to suggest in particular highlighting the many many(!) rail
connections that Italy/Florence has to all of Europe (even to Russia) as
part of your proposal rather than the usual focus on airports and
flights. All the hard work has been done:

https://www.seat61.com/international-trains/trains-from-Florence.htm

Cheers,

Jonathan