[OSGeo-Conf] Firenze Full Proposal

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Sat May 1 12:02:27 PDT 2021

Luca

Thanks for your detailed and clear proposal

I have 3 questions for you:
Can you provide a schedule of how the costs of a cancellation of a physical event (forced by government covid restrictions) increase month by month as you get closer to the event?
You have asked for seed funding of €60,000 plus a further guarantee of €25,000. Are you certain that €85,000 is the maximum possible loss?
What organisation will OSGeo be contacting with?

Matt the FOSS be with you

Steven

+44 (0) 7958 924101
Sent from my iPhone