[OSGeo-Conf] RfP FOSS4G2024

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Dec 12 01:59:32 PST 2022

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your feedback. Actually, no. It's true, 2023 was initially allocated to NA. But then, because of the uncertainties, we decided to go with the whole world and come back to NA in 2024 if the conference will not go to NA in 2023 anyway [1].

Warm regards,
Vasile

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2021-December/005709.html