[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Letter of Intent to host FOSS4G 2023 in Prizren, Kosovo

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:47:55 PDT 2022

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 at 17:16, Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:

> Should we enter the question phase and otherwise continue on the process?  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2023_Bid_Process#Summary_of_Important_Dates_.28AoE.29

I think yes, In the case is necessary any backup plan the Italian
community could think for a proposal, I had some approach from a few
people for another city in Italy, if needed we could investigate more
but right now we are really busy with the 2022 organization.

> Typically all these documents are checked into SVN, https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/foss4g/proposals/  Is anyone interested in taking the lead in this?  I'm here to help but would like to have other people join in.  Who would volunteer if it was git?

yes, git could be better right now, OSGeo service is appropriate.

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org