[OSGeo-Conf] Letter of Intent to host FOSS4G 2023 in Prizren, Kosovo

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:04:03 PDT 2022

We have only one LoI, I suggest we vote on whether to invite the team to present a full proposal? I would suggest that we are clear with the Prizren team that acceptance of their full proposal will be dependent on its quality and is not automatic
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter