[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2023 bid process stage two: questions time

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:51:03 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I did a first read and I have my first question:

You mention accessibility to the venue. How is the accessibility from the
nearest airport/train station to hotels? And from hotels to the venue? Is
public transport accessible?

I also posted it on the wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Q%26A_Stage_2_Prizren

I will have more re-reads and more questions. This was just the first thing
that popped out for me.

I know many previous venues of FOSS4G have not been accessible. But also,
the ones that have been, have shown attendees that clearly couldn't have
attended those other not accessible places. So I am curious what is going
to be on 2023 :)

Thank you for the proposal,
María.