[OSGeo-Conf] Conference committee proposals on third party server?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu May 5 14:31:31 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Just a reminder (
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2021-March/005632.html)
that I'm looking to help others become more involved with the conference
committee (and to eventually become less involved myself).  I know the
processes and conventions of the committee very well.  Does anyone want to
learn more of that?  If anyone is interested, I'm available to share those
and enable access or offer explanations of how to setup SVN clients or any
other related things.

Vasile,

I'm happy to help and grateful for all your work.  Thanks for adding that
to SVN and thanks for letting me enable that access.  I want other
conference committee members to have the access and knowledge to continue
the functions.

Best regards, Eli