[OSGeo-Conf] Social Media

Besfort Guri besfort.guri at flossk.org
Sat Oct 22 05:57:19 PDT 2022

Dear Conference Dev and others,

As you know we are working, and during this period we digged more in Social
Media and we have some questions regarding social media:

   - Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/foss4g

How can we have access?

   - Instagram:
      - https://www.instagram.com/foss4g2021/
      - https://www.instagram.com/foss4g2019

We think it is important to merge these two pages, and about a continuation
for the FOSS4G conference regarding marketing in Social Media (also
important for Conference Resources). How can we do this and who can give us
access?

   - Facebook:
      - https://www.facebook.com/foss4g2019bucharest
      - https://www.facebook.com/foss4g2022firenze

We think it is important to merge these two pages, and about a continuation
for the FOSS4G conference regarding marketing in Social Media (also
important for Conference Resources). How can we do this and who can give us
access?

Best regards,
Besfort