[OSGeo-Conf] Next Steps - FOSS4G 2024 - BRAZIL

Valmir Mustafa valmir.mustafa at flossk.org
Tue Dec 12 13:34:42 PST 2023

Hi Sidney,

I can easily give you access to:
- instagram.com/foss4g2023 - will share password with you

- facebook.com/foss4g2023 - will add you as an admin | I need your username
- linkedin.com/company/foss4g2023 - will add you as an admin | I need your
username

- mailchimp - will share username and password with you
@ mailchimp verification code still goes to Besforts email, I need an email
here who will be responsible for the mailchimp

for
https://twitter.com/foss4g/ and
https://fosstodon.org/@foss4g, you should contact astrid_emde at osgeo.org she
can grant you access there.

While changing infos in all social medias, do not forget to go to settings
and change usernames to foss4g2024.

Please give me your social media personal account on linkedin and facebook,
and also an email to add it on mailchimp verification login.

All the best,
Valmir.

*Project Manager*
*FLOSSK - Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova*

*T: +38344233967 | www.flossk.org <http://www.flossk.org>*