[OSGeo-Conf] [Reminder]Vote for FOSS4G 2024 Belem Proposal by 2nd August

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Mon Jul 31 09:27:38 PDT 2023

Dear voting members of CC,

I'd like to remind you that the voting will close on 2nd August 2023 AoE (Anywhere on Earth). So, we have around 2 days left. Please cast your vote for the FOSS4G 2024 Belem Proposal as early as possible.

You can cast your vote in the form +1/0/-1 for Belem proposal to the email addresses below:
- shshin AT gaia3d.com
- lucadeluge AT gmail.com

Kind regards,

감사합니다.

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com<http://www.gaia3d.com/>

________________________________
보낸 사람: 신상희(Sanghee Shin) <shshin at gaia3d.com>
보낸 날짜: 2023년 7월 26일 수요일 오후 11:36
받는 사람: conference_dev <conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org>
제목: Please Vote for FOSS4G 2024 Belem Proposal by 2nd August

Dear voting members of conference committee,

It's now time for us to vote for selecting FOSS4G 2024 hosting city. I and Luca will manage the voting process. Please cast your vote in the form +1/0/-1 for Belem proposal through to the email address below:

- shshin AT gaia3d.com
- lucadeluge AT gmail.com

The voting deadline is 2nd August 2023 AoE(Anywhere on Earth).

Kind regards,

감사합니다.
신상희
---