[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2024 - BRAZIL (BRASIL)

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed May 31 08:01:27 PDT 2023

El miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2023 15:12:35 (CEST) Paul Ramsey escribió:
> I feel great about Brazil, but Belem seems a little bit out-of-the-way?

I know it's not Rio nor São Paulo, but Belém has an int'l airport, two
university campuses, a delegation of the national mapping agency, the works.
It ticks my boxes.

I think that if the LOC can secure the support of the universities and/or
IGBE, then Belém would be a very solid proposal.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivan at sanchezortega.es> https://ivan.sanchezortega.es