[OSGeo-Conf] Conference webpage template

Felipe Sodre Barros felipe.b4rros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:58:35 PST 2024

Dear colleagues, I am working on the FOSS4G 2024 web page. I was
recommended to use the OSGeo template, made in Hugo.
I didn’t pay attention about the copyright, which says:

"The web site is made with Hugo. The template is copyrighted and was
purchased from Gethugothemes.
https://download.themefisher.com/ght-licens.html"
In the mentioned page also says:  "One theme is for only one website, For
multiple website you have to purchase separate license or purchase bundle
(unlimited lifetime usage)."

So, I would like to confirm if OSGeo has purchased so we can use it.

Felipe Sodré Barros

Mgtr. Ecología y Biodiversidad
Cel: +54 9 376 5 118193