[OSGeo-Conf] Conference webpage template

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:45:44 PST 2024

Hey, I spoke with Alex Kmoch this morning about it and he answered to
the list but turns out his mail got bounced and he's somewhere in the
Estonian wilderness now so I'll emulate the answer. Not knowing what he
wrote. Therefore it's partly guesswork so that might change...

First, the license is bundle, the template can be reused for other
events. This is for sure.

But (NB! and this is my guesswork now) we'll somehow have to figure out
a compensation scheme because the purchase was done on his personal
pocket, not FOSS4GE 2024 budget. If FOSS4GE will be able to cover it
after the final books, it could be the FOSS4GE 2024 LOC's contribution
to OSGeo conference resources. If not, then something else must be
thought up.

All the best,
Tõnis

--