[OSGeo-Conf] Letter of Intent for hosting FOSS4G 2025 in Saudi Arabia

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Fri Feb 16 01:08:54 PST 2024

Hi Vasile,

I couldn’t open the file. It seems like it’s damaged. I’m not sure it’s the case only to me.

Kind regards,

감사합니다.

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com<http://www.gaia3d.com/>

보낸 사람: Vasile Craciunescu via Conference_dev <conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org> 대신 Conference_dev <conference_dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>
보낸 날짜: Friday, February 16, 2024 3:09:21 PM
받는 사람: Alex Leith <alexgleith at gmail.com>; conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org <conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org>
참조: AlGhamdi, Asim Ibrahim <a.alghamdi at geosa.gov.sa>; isimonis at ogc.org <isimonis at ogc.org>; alhamlan at gravitygis.com <alhamlan at gravitygis.com>
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Letter of Intent for hosting FOSS4G 2025 in Saudi Arabia

Hi Alex,

Please find the document attached. I think the original message was some how filtered by our mailing service.

Best,
Vasile