[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2025 RfP: questions for phase 1, LoIs

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Feb 16 08:06:28 PST 2024

Vasile, and everyone,
This is an amazing collection of great LOIs! I will have to have a word with the Fates, who in their Wisdom sent all these proposals to us in the same year! I think it is important to stress, in advance, and over and over, to the bidders: these are all exceptional proposals we would be happy to have host, and it is only in the unitary nature of the space time continuum that we are required to select just one for this bidding year. And that being said, if there is any way you can, if you are not selected in this year, find it in yourself to submit again in a subsequent year, we would be everlastingly grateful.
Thanks,
P.