[OSGeo-Conf] Travel Grant Program and sponsorship opportunities 2024 blog post

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:32:20 PST 2024

Jody here from the GeoServer project helping assemble a sponsorship
opportunities blog post for 2024.

One page that is linked to is the travel grant initiative
<https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/foss4g-travel-grant-program/> which was
last updated in 2019 (understandably). I updated the page with recent
events such as FOSS4G 2023
<https://2023.foss4g.org/register/travel-grant/> which
indicated:

The TGP is administered by the Conference Committee (CC) and supported by
> members of the Prizren LOC (PLOC).

I will include the TGP page in this years blog post.  The foss4g 2024
website is not ready yet, and did not find a TGP for foss4g-europe, are
their any other regional events we can link to?
--
Jody Garnett