[OSGeo-Conf] Link to press release for FOSS4G Auckland 2025

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:38:48 PDT 2024

Actually for the "About OSGeo" boiler plate we have some marketing
commitments for sponsors - see example at the end here
<https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-sponsorship-opportunities-2024/>,
and the obligation details under sponsor benifits
<https://www.osgeo.org/about/how-to-become-a-sponsor/> (heading: What is
the “About OSGeo” section of a press release?).
--
Jody Garnett