[OSGeo-Conf] Link to press release for FOSS4G Auckland 2025

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:52:20 PDT 2024

 No problem,

While I have your attention that page lists a benefit you can offer
sponsors of your event. The page has examples of how they can use their
sponsorship of foss4g 2024 (and other events) as a starting point to be
listed as an osgeo sponsor also.

Right now we ask them to contact treasurer at osgeo.org (since we have no line
of communication set up with each event). As an idea perhaps you could
arrange ahead of time with treasurer at osgeo.org to handle some of the
communication on behalf of your event sponsors? Even just an introduction
email would save the awkwardness of starting the conversation.
--
Jody Garnett