[OSGeo-Discuss] incubation of the existing projects

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 11 20:26:18 PDT 2006

(oops, retyped Ali's email wrong...I wish cc: would autopopulate with sender address - resending to his proper address)

-----
Hi Ali,
Have you seen the incubation status documents?  They might help you get a feel for where things are at and the process they are going through.
Much of it is available through here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Wiki

Is there a place people go can to learn more about the system you have?

Take care,
Tyler