[Geotools-devel] Setting up some google calendars

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Apr 24 00:22:31 PDT 2006

Andrea Aime wrote:
> Jody Garnett ha scritto:
>> Finally getting around to trying out google calendar (as I do not
>> have a good iCal program on windows), and have set up the following:
>>
>> OSGEO - currently only has meeting times
>> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/43p9qpkeavapu3u3i334bcml1s@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
>>

>> GeoTools - currently only has meeting times for geotools and geoserver
>> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/dng5fvmhm5iekjpgop90prg6kk@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
>>

> Sorry Jody, clicking on those links does not lead to any useful web
> page, I guess I need a plugin or an application to handle the file
> downloaded?
Those are to iCal files - I would actually like some people to join up
for google calendar, and then you can add in those links to "your
calendar", and copy any events off of them to your personal calendar etc...

But if you do sign up please email me your "contact details" and I can
set it up for you to edit the calendar as well.

Aside: I tried to figure out from the web site when some of the meetings
on - and ever for committees I am on (like web comm) I was unable to
find a posted time ...

Jody