[OSGeo-Discuss] Ballot: OSGeo Logo Contest Voting

pmarc paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:21:47 PDT 2006

> would at this point choose for one, but I think the second would win it for
> me when changed into a more friendly/happy head (Alain Grignon's
> submission).

Hi all,

I though just to drop a note to say that while I agree with Jeroen
that some iterations would be helpful, I _strongly_ disagree with what
I perceive as a politically correct frenzy...Let's just avoid it
(being too PC) and get the job done.

We don't want to exclude anyone, but only want to include those who
want to be included.

Otherwise, very good entries, its just a shame that there were so few...
--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)