[OSGeo-Discuss] Ballot: OSGeo Logo Contest Voting

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Fri Apr 28 15:33:23 PDT 2006

I don't think we need a "group iteration". I think there needs to be
refinement, however.

Remember, we're going to be looking at this logo for a long time. And
many other people will be looking at it as well.

If there are going to be iterations, I think they should be done
before a vote. I would not want to vote on something that is going to
be changed. In the meantime, I'll abstain.

Like Jeroen, my preference is along the ideas of Alain Grignon.

	Allan