[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS data collection...

bob.b at gritechnologies.com bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Tue Aug 1 08:37:00 PDT 2006

yes,  I have some probable customers for something like this.  But i need much more flexibilty with layer and input control than i've seen in existing systems.

Basically it's the same thing we've been talking about but with the addition of transparent  (to the user ) data collection.

I think this would be a trivial add-on to the discusion so far.  I't does get more into the hardware apects, but proper design of components should help .

Bobb