[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS - really low cost hardware platforms for this?

Sasa Ivetic sivetic at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 2 13:38:46 PDT 2006

I might have missed it, but is it touch-screen (for use w/ a stylus)?  If its not, then how do they handle keyboard input?
If they require an outside keyboard, or if they require you to navigate a virtual keyboard using the joystick, then there might be some (lots?) of resistance by anyone who might use this device for anything that requires even a small amount of keyboard input, or clicking, etc.