[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS - really low cost hardware platforms for this?

Blammo bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Aug 3 11:02:52 PDT 2006

Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> There seems to be a lot of interest in this topic, and you guys are
> doing a great job -- but I too think it is time to set up a specific
> mailing list for this topic.
>
> -mpg
It seems to be slowing down a bit I think (although the posts are more
thoughtful (and longer) now, which is a good thing.  I would like to
hold out a bit more on it though if possible to make sure we reall do
get all interested parties.

They seems to keep coming in as the conversation progresses.

bobb