[OSGeo-Discuss] Mapguide POSTGIS

raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Aug 31 16:39:00 PDT 2006

Gary Lang wrote:
> You should talk to:

will do that.
> a) Professor Chen
> b) Refractions
>
> I believe they are both doing something there. I don't think they are
> united in this and so are doing it twice. Maybe they should be brought
> together...

MPG will be at the China OSGeo Chapter meeting scheduled for 19 Sept, 2006.
Maybe he could discuss with Prof. Chen about this.

Also heard from Frank that Mateusz Loskot in Poland is working
on a specific FDO provider for PostGIS which could be the best route
for PostGIS support in FDO and MapGuide.

Maybe some developers in India would be interested in getting involved too.

Kind regards

Venka