Anyone interested in writing an article?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Dec 5 08:21:22 PST 2006

I got this email last week wondering if I could write an article for a trade
magazine.  The article would be about open source GIS (OSGeo specifically)
as used in planning.  I do not have time to do this by their 12/15 deadline,
but If anyone is interested, please contact the person below.

Thank you.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com