[OSGeo-Discuss] DNS changes underway

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 31 14:06:20 PST 2006

Just a brief update that website DNS upgrade for osgeo.org sites is
now underway.  Things may be flakey for a few hours as things
propagate.  In the end you should see a new http://www.osgeo.org site.

This will mark the completion of some major web site upgrading work
we have been doing.  I know you'll appreciate some of the new look
and feel of the site.  We haven't changed much content, but are now
managing it in a different framework that will allow us more power
and flexibility than before.  More information to come once the major
switches are successful.

Thank you to all who helped with the ugprade, we couldn't have done
it without you.

Happy new year to you and a prosperous new year for osgeo.org!

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation