Proposed Membership Process

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Mon Feb 13 09:29:41 PST 2006

Looking through my archive, this message/process for nominations hasn't
been clearly wrapped up.  Has the board accepted the approach?

I would like to have a clear message that I can send to other lists and
contacts who are interested.  I know people have been discussing
nominations and sending them in, but I haven't seen an official call for
nominations on this list.  Did I just miss it?  It would help to sum up
the discussion, explain the approach and give a few more days for
nominations.

Tyler