[OSGeo-Discuss] Canned slide deck

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 19 17:48:48 PST 2006

On Sunday 19 February 2006 16:44, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> On Saturday 18 February 2006 21:53, Daniel Brookshier wrote:
> > If you would like, we can post presentations on the osgeo.org site.
> > I need to start several sections in the site, and this would help
> > populate them. This will also allow you to collaborate and update
> > these documents i the context of the wider community.
>
> I think this is where we ultimately need to go, but probably best left to a
> web site committee to get the requirements together for you.

Sorry, I didn't realise that the proposed committee had been already passed
and that Daniel is heading it up :) As per:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Web_Site_Committee_Motion

For those who didn't see it already, there was a board meeting last week and
they passed several things, including the above, see:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/First_Board_Meeting
I missed the meeting, but it looks they got lots done - good stuff!

Tyler