[OSGeo-Discuss] Incubation Committee / Contributor Agreements

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:05:50 PST 2006

The first thing we are going to need to do is contact all our developers
and ask them to assign copywrite.  What would be good is a plain English
description of the license and the reason for it which we can all use.

Secondly, I'm not sure what we do about libraries we import into our
code.  Do we need the library developers to sign the same copywrite forms?

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net