Lost E-mail

Gary Watry watry at coaps.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:19:29 PST 2006

As an aside to this, the tutorial course work that I have been working on
and distributing over the web is being used by Professors in at least four
U.S. Universities for their own benefit, as well as incorporation into their
classrooms. A small step but hopefully a start.

Some one from Finland (I Think) asked if they could use the course work on
their Virtual Campus (?)

The system throw-up and I lost several e-mails and I would appreciate if
this individual could resend the E-mail so we can make this work out

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840