[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposal to find an alternative to Collabnet

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 17 16:57:55 PDT 2006

Understood.

I'm trying to not have us run around in circles.

The fact that we've agreed on all this already not being easy to see
causes the circularity in discussion and is itself a recursive example
of our problem with the current information architecture.

We should code-name our infrastructure project "de-escher".

Gary