FLOSS foundations - dispatching questions?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Jul 18 11:55:28 PDT 2006

dear OSGeo'ers,

Next week I'm hoping to attend this pre-OSCON meetup of a group of
people who are involved in the workings of free and open source
software foundations - a kind of Flossaholics Anonymous -

http://flossfoundations.org/index.cgi?FLOSSOSCON2006

The outline promises a lot of good advice and productive war stories,
on everything from finance management to arcane code legal issues
to information management tools... I will try to take a huge pile of
notes and share everything I usefully can here.

If anyone can think of questions that it would be good to ask of such
a group of people, or issues that it would be good to get feedback on,
please shout 'em out... :)

cheers,

jo