[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS data collection...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jul 30 17:32:06 PDT 2006

I have not worked on a WinCE device, but thttpd is a very small compact
webserver that I have worked with in the past and added cgi-bin php
support to in about 4 hours effort, mostly reading the docs and the code
and about 20 lines if code to do the job on linux. If you want an
embedded webserver, I would certainly start there is there aren't any
obvious better choices.

-SteveW