[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS data collection...

map it out info at mapitout.com
Mon Jul 31 09:08:46 PDT 2006

For handhelds, I've only come across one that has a LAN connection through its
cradle.  Seems to me that most handhelds don't consider this type of
connection through their cradles.  Bluetooth could be used for synchronization
perhaps.  Great start on the wiki Mateusz.

David E.

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:40:27 +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote