[OSGeo-Discuss] Brazil OSGeo Chapter - first try

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Jun 1 14:45:30 PDT 2006

Sadly there is no support for multiple languages for mailing list
trailers. This should change with the new messaging system that comes
out sometime in the coming year. The platform does not support
Portuguese in the tool menus either. You could create your own menus
with the correct language on your index.html page. The platform will
not bend to your Brazilian ways without JavaScript hacking.

Portuguese is on the top of my list for language support!

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net