[OSGeo-Discuss] WIKI: new logo / favicon

Lars-Hendrik Schneider schneider at terrestris.de
Wed Jun 7 22:56:43 PDT 2006

Hi Aaron,

Aaron Koning schrieb:
> You may want to try using a GIF instead. This generally solves my IE
> migraine.

I tried but due to the limit of 256 colors the antialiasing of the GIF
was much worse than the PNG. But perhaps it can be "tuned" using a
better color palette, but i am not that graphic guru ;-).

Anyway, I think it looks quite acceptable at the moment, but if someone
manages to get a better quality image (either PNG or GIF, I don't care)
just mail it to me.

Regards,
Lars-Hendrik

E-Mail: schneider at terrestris.de