kvwmap

Peter Korduan peter.korduan at uni-rostock.de
Fri Jun 9 12:39:37 PDT 2006

Hallo OSGeo Community,

We are interested in getting involved in the Open Source Geospatial
Foundation.
We develop an Open Source Internet-GIS "kvwmap" under GNU-Licence based on
phpMapScript, MapServer, SVG and R&OS pdfclass. The project is hosted on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kvwmap/.

First Question: We have made some small modification on phpMapScript
Source-Code to create an OWS-Response from the map-class. How should we make
our changes available for other users or rather discuss the advantages and
forward a call for a new version to the developer team?

2. How can we check our source code against the guidelines of the osgeo
foundation for Open Source GIS Software?

Best regards from Peter,

4:2 we are in advantage ;-)
You are welcome in Germany.